- Medical Director, , Decatur, GA Dec (2017 – Present)
- Works as a Board-Certified Family Medicine Physician at the Georgia Health Sciences University (Jun 2014 – Present)
- Volunteered as a Physician for Mission to the World on a Medical Mission to Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic (Sep 2013)
- Volunteered as a Physician for CerviCusco on Cervical Cancer Backention/Screening in Cusco, Peru (Jan 2013)
- Volunteered as a Physician for Mission to the World on a Medical Mission to Honduras (May 2014)
- Volunteered as a Physician for GA-PCOM, International Lions Club (Jun 2014)
Dr. Bindiya Gandhi is double boarded by the American Board Family Medicine as well as the American Board of Integrative and Holistic Physicians. Her interests include integrative, holistic, and functional medicine, women’s health, preventative medicine, international medicine and health care reform.
Dr. Gandhi’s approach to healthcare strikes the perfect balance between modern science & ancient Medicine as she believes in healing her client’s mind, body, and soul through a wholesome mix of western medicine and yoga. Moreover, she practices emergency medicine as well, and enjoys writing and educating everyone on important health matters.
License and Certification
- Certified Yoga Instructor and Reiki Master
- Certified by the American Board of Family Medicine
- Certified by the American Board of Integrative and Holistic Physicians
- Family medicine training from Georgia Regents University/Medical College of Georgia (2011 – 2014)
- Bachelors of Science in Biology and Psychology, University of Georgia, Athens, GA (2004)
- Doctor of Medicine, American University of Antigua College of Medicine, Osbourn, Antigua and Barbuda (2006 – 2010)
- Integrative Medicine Fellowship at the University of Arizona with Dr. Andrew Weil in 2016.
- Functional Medicine Training at the Institute of Functional Medicine.