- Brenda is an established mom blogger and published writer with a unique professional experience as a labor and delivery nurse.
- She has been working as a freelance writer/editor with Birthing Babies Bringing Up Boys – Aurora, CO since October 2017.
- She has also been working in the capacity of RN Clinical Coordinator with HCA Swedish Medical Center – Englewood, CO since September 2014.
- She has been associated with AWHONN (Association of Women’s Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses) as Fetal Monitoring Instructor since 2016.
- From May 2000 to September 2014 she worked as RN Staff Nurse at HCA Swedish Medical Center.
Freelance Writer, Mom Blogger, Labor & Delivery Nurse, Brenda strives to establish connection while providing accurate health and wellness information to the community of mothers and pregnant women. She has worked in her profession for more than twelve years and has a breadth of knowledge uniquely blended with a voice that readers connect with.
A Fetal Monitoring Instructor at AWHONN, Brenda teaches Fetal Monitoring as outlined by AWHONN to RN’s, CNM’s and MD’s focused on Obstetrics and on consistency and accuracy of interpretation of fetal and maternal status in the Antepartum and Intrapartum aspects of pregnancy.
Exploring the options of pain relief or natural delivery, this nurse shows you how to experience bliss after labor.
How I decided if circumcision was right for my boys. A nurse’s perspective.
What the impact of disposable diapers is on our environment and what you can do.
Education & Certifications
- Brenda earned her Bachelor’s degree in Nursing from Grand Canyon University – Phoenix, AZ in 2014.
- She received her RNC-OB Certification in October 2013.
- She is licensed to practice as a registered nurse (RN)
To know more about Brenda, you can visit any of the following links to her professional profiles-