Dr. Jordan earned her Doctorate of Physical Therapy degree from the University of Puget Sound and holds more than 20 years of experience in physical therapy.
- Jordan is a board certified Orthopedic Physical Therapist currently practicing in Knoxville, TN.
- As the previous owner of Wellspring Physical Therapy in Washington State she has over 20 years of experience in clinical and leadership roles.
- Dr. Jordan is also a certified Clinical Instructor through APTA.
AREA OF EXPERTISE
- Orthopaedic Physical Therapy including acute and chronic pain patients of all ages.
- Completed the curriculum for Visceral Manipulation through the Barral Inst.
- Post-operative, sports rehabilitation, balance and mobility for the maturing client, work injuries, spine specialization, TMJ and headaches.
ABOUT MERIANNE JORDAN
Dr. Jordan has crafted her education and skills around treating the complex orthopedic patient. She fuses a diverse background in manual therapy with movement analysis and restorative exercise to guide patients to better function and less pain. Her philosophy is that movement, a healthy environment, food as medicine, and regular rest are essential to a holistic and healthy whole self.
Dr. Jordan is available at two locations in the Knoxville area:
- Kramer Physical Therapy
8663 Middlebrook Pike, Knoxville, TN 37923
- Covenant Health
Fort Loudoun Therapy Center
423 Medical Park Dr #300, Lenoir City, TN 37772